- Become an expert in the technology that powers Nervos and be a publicly outspoken advocate.
- Provide technical support to development teams integrating with and building on the Nervos platform.
- Provide technical advisory to Business Development, Marketing, and other non-technical staff.
- Provide technical support to community developers during hackathons.
- Create and maintain developer documentation, tutorials, and video materials.
- Identify areas of the developer experience which require improvement and push forward solutions.
- Participate in both virtual and in-person meetups with community members, project teams, and developers.
- Five years experience as a software engineer.
- Two years of experience in smart contract development or general blockchain technology.
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be able to write clear and concise documentation and presentations.
- A passion for decentralization and the web3 blockchain industry.
- Maintain a respectable and professional public persona.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Some availability during US business hours.
- Bonus: Bilingual fluency in Chinese.
- Bonus: Prior experience in developer relations or technical writing role.
- Bonus: Willingness to travel to and speak at blockchain conventions.
- Bonus: Experience with open-source software development.
- Bonus: Familiarity with the UTXO model.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
As a member of the Developer Relations team, you will become a specialist in the Cell Model, Nervos’ native Layer 1 programming model which is inspired by the Bitcoin UTXO model. You will play a pivotal role in helping to build and support a growing ecosystem, which includes the creation of technical documentation, tutorials, technical articles, demo apps, explainer videos, and presentations for public speaking.
You should be an enthusiastic entrepreneurial person who loves to communicate and educate others. You should be comfortable not only writing code but diving into existing code to help find answers and build solutions. You should have a “no-fail” mindset and be driven to find deeply buried answers. You should have a strong interest in DeFi, NFTs, and how blockchain technology and improve the world for the better.