- You will be working in a highly collaborative team and involved in all aspects of the product’s development, within an agile environment using modern web/application tools, UX and workflows.
- You will work on executing various user stories from the product’s backlog, assisting in the completion of those tasks within the agreed timeline and in accordance with the story’s acceptance criteria.
- You will contribute to the requirements (tech specs) drafting / analysis.
- You will create documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Where appropriate you may coach / mentor other members of the development team
- You will be expected, within a short ramp-up period, to make major contributions to the product’s development across the full stack, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Front-end development using TypeScript, React, Redux, ethers.js etc.
- Assist in implementing ground-breaking cryptographic protocols including Zero Knowledge Proof systems
- Assist in maintaining the products extensive CI/CD pipeline
- Contribute high-quality, performant, and well-tested Solidity code
- Your code is clear, well-formatted, easy to maintain, and you provide accompanying documentation.
- Samples of your code are made available for review (e.g. via a GitHub profile or otherwise) and you are able to clearly explain the code and the reasoning behind it.
- Experience in blockchain development with previous deployed projects
- Previous background in general software engineering
- Understanding of EVM Architecture, Storage, and Memory
- Experience with Ethereum development tooling, such as OpenZeppelin, web3.js, ethers.js, Hardhat, Truffle, unit testing, MetaMask
- Experience in building deployment systems, familiarity with standard DevOps and CI/CD tooling
- Strong understanding of best practices in repo management
- A strong understanding of the blockchain, DeFi, and cryptocurrency spaces
- Working knowledge in UNIX-like OS and CLI tools
- Working knowledge of web / network / routing protocols (TCP/IP, HTTPS, GRPC)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A proactive, self-driven approach and entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset
- Ability and motivation to learn new things quickly
- Full-time availability with flexible working hours within predominantly American / European timezones
- Willingness to be a publicly visible member of the team
- English: upper-intermediate+
- Familiar with Agile processes
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Open Source projects
- Experience with DAOs
- Experience with data privacy / cryptography / zero knowledge proofs, circuits, DSLs (Circom, ZoKrates, etc.)
- Proficiency in using containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, docker- compose, Docker-Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Basic deployment knowledge to recognized cloud providers such as AWS, GCE, Digital Ocean, Azure
- Experience with financial regulation and compliance
- Experience working with browser extensions
- Experience with Rust, Golang
- Knowledge of privacy solutions like Tornado Cash / zk.money
- Remote work with a highly talented team in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology on a philanthropic mission to improve privacy and trust in the decentralized world
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which will be Open Source, interoperable with DeFi and public blockchains, and governed by a DAO. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions, while enabling counterparty trust and voluntary regulatory compliance.
We are looking to expand our team with extraordinary individuals who share our core values in financial privacy and freedom. Successful applicants will join an experienced and dynamic international team with a extensive experience in the Blockchain, Finance, Cryptography space. You can read more about the project on our website: https://pantherprotocol.io/
We are recruiting an experienced Blockchain Developer to join our team of experienced developers. You must ideally have experience developing complex blockchain solutions which have been successfully deployed to mainnet. Your code will be clear, well-formatted, and commented, and you will provide accompanying documentation. You should have a passion for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, and a drive to join a solution-oriented team.
Nice to Have
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply.
Also don’t forget to follow us on social media: