- Experienced Ethereum Smart Contract Solidity Developer to lead our team in Ethereum smart contract development for NFTs. Also includes building Web3 supportive application. Your duties will include:
- Architecting, designing and coding Ethereum smart contracts for NFTs utilizing crypto protocols and leveraging cryptocurrency techniques that will lead to efficient NFT use.
- You will work to integrate web3 features and functions into existing web and native mobile applications.
- You will work in an Agile development environment and produce robust deliverables on aggressive timelines.
- To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate passion for blockchain, open source and defi, have strong software engineering and development skills and the ability to communicate well.
- Working with CTO and product team to define new web3 features/functions(M)
- Participate in defining future crypto currency implementation, related smart contract changes and integrations with NFT offerings
- Passion for Golf is plus
- Python, Solidity, Java coding experience
- Software engineering experience
- Crypto development / NFT experience
- Experience in building websites and IOS compatible applications
- Robust understanding smart contracts and NFT verification applications
- Competency in integrations with OpenSea, Rarible and other NFT marketplaces
- Strong problem solving skills and written/spoken communication skills rooted in clarity and factual analysis
- Proficiency with sophisticated smart contract development in Solidity. Familiarity with Rust a plus
- Have built and deployed at least 2 NFT projects on Ethereum mainnet using
- Deep familiarity with the EVM, the Ethereum network
- Experience developing on Ethereum Level 2/Side Chains and other Chains desirable – e.g., Polygon, Skale, Flow, Fantom, Solana
- Strong grasp of defi protocols and principles
- Knowledgeable regarding wallet integrations for dapps – e.g., MetaMask,
- An opportunity to build a NFT project from start to finish with input and collaboration on product, roadmap and other key strategies
- Collaboration- brainstorming and working together to bring ideas to life within the team
- You'll be compensated with 5% of Albatross take of our initial sale (of any sale we make), plus one of each of the different level NFTs from the drop itself
- This would come out to over ($50k a project at a minimum) projected per project in the current model
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Access to some of the top partnered golf courses in the world
- 4 hour shift
- NFT: 3 years (Preferred)
- Application development: 2 years (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Albatross NFT aims to connect the worldwide golf community to prestigious golf courses around the world in a way that has never been possible before. Our mission is to give our NFT owners unprecedented utility at our partnered golf courses/resorts that otherwise would not be available. The collections of NFTs’ will allow owners to participate in special events, enjoy exclusive discounts, benefit from early access to items, network with other community members and own unique digital pieces of art. We are looking for like-minded partners to grow fast.
This hire will be responsible for developing NFT smart contracts in accordance with our partners’ demands and developing an IOS compatible application for our community among other development activities. To be successful in this role, you must be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about NFTs and the many nuances within NFT communities. Familiarity and passion for the game of golf is a plus.
ERC721 and/or ERC1155 – familiarity with both is essential.
What’s in it for you:
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote