- With keen focus on user experience and careful attention to detail:
- Develop efficient, performant UX
- Write scalable code compatible with current versions of major browsers
- Migrate existing code to modern patterns
- Think through edge cases and unexpected user interactions
- Structure pages to optimize for fast load time and efficient data access
- Coordinate with teams responsible for other layers of product infrastructure
- A passion for clever solutions, and expertise or experience in:
- Developing components in React and Redux
- Creating maintainable CSS and SASS abstractions
- Using developer tools to debug and profile code
- Navigating a large codebase to find logic and solve problems
- Collaborating respectfully with friendly remote colleagues
- Taking ownership and responsibility for work
- Staying on top of new developments in tech, continually learning
- An eye for visual balance and harmony, and experience in:
- Mentoring or managing other developers
- REST APIs and websockets
- SVG and HTML5 Canvas
- Web Workers and WebAssembly
- Websocket clients and Protocol Buffers
- Apollo and GraphQL
- Next.js and Node.js
- Go (Golang) or Rust
- Crypto and Trading
- Finance and Mathematics
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
Kraken Culture Explained
Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
This role is fully remote and based in the Americas or Europe.
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular, real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
Nice to have
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter