- ensure our web services stay up and continuous delivery processes stay green
- build, migrate, improve and secure cloud infrastructure and services
- develop code to test, automate, deploy and manage services and applications
- manage production environments and be available to assist out of hours
- work independently but also collaborate and be proactive in assisting colleagues
- build PoC and continuously optimize processes
- research for the best practices, be resourceful in interfacing with different teams and roles
- app and web development
- cryptocurrency, blockchain, web3 experience
- build and release engineering
- automated testing experience at scale
- crawling, scraping, data mining
- analytics and data pipelines
- performance testing and tuning
- security audits, pentesting, blue/red team
San Francisco, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 - $90 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 20 to 40 (open) hrs/wk
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients.
Our tech stack
What we expect of you
How you can differentiate
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.